The sale of the application forms will commence on Monday 18th January,2021 to Friday 26th February,2021 at the cost on nonrefundable of Ten Thousand Naira Only (10,000)
1. All applicants MUST have at least five(5) credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology and Physics in WAEC , NECO or NABTEB at not more than two(2) sittings.
2. Awaiting result is not accepted
3. All completed application forms are to be submitted at Cherish College of Nursing and Midwifery Headquarters, No 6 Queen Amina GRA Kangiwa road, accompanied with photocopies of birth certificate, statement of SSCE results, indigene letter, payment receipt and two(2) passport
4. Submission time is from 9:00am -3:00pm on Monday-Thursday and 9:00am-12:00pm on Friday
5. Submission of completed application form will be closed on 26th February 2021.
6. Entrance exam will be on 27th February 2021.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are ready at Queen Amina No 6 GRA Kangiwa Road after payment at Cherish Micro Finance bank along Olusegun Obasanjo Drive, opposite Dikko inde house , Goruba Road, Katsina state.
Click here to verify, see and cross check how and wherwe at permpus.com has gotten this information/posts!
You can immediately Click Here to report this content and we’ll remove it immediately
Don’t forget to drop your comments about “Cherish college of nursing and midwifery admission form, 2020/2021 session”….
Permpus.com has also learnt that briefly from this post/article the most important words there are: #Cherish #college #nursing #midwifery #admission #form #session