The Nigerian Air Force has released the names of the seven personnel that perished in the military aircraft that crashed in Abuja. The incident happened in the early hours of today, Sunday, February 21, 2021.
Unfortunately, nobody survived and according to the aviation ministry, the military was into the investigation to bring out the people that was involved. According to a statement released by AVM Ibikunle Daramola, the Director of Public Relations and Information, the deceased personnel include;
- Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama (Captain).
- Flight Lieutenant Henry Piyo (Co-Pilot).
- Flying Officer Micheal Okpara (Airborne Tactical Observation System (ATOS) Specialist).
- Warrant Officer Bassey Etim (ATOS Specialist).
- Flight Sergeant Olasunkanmi Olawunmi (ATOS Specialist).
- Sergeant Ugochukwu Oluka (ATOS Specialist).
- Aircraftman Adewale Johnson (Onboard Technician).
Ibikunle Daramola added that the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Vice Marshal Oladayo Amao, has instituted an investigative panel to determine the remote and immediate causes of the accident that happened today.
Click here to verify, see and cross check how and wherwe at permpus.com has gotten this information/posts!
You can immediately Click Here to report this content and we’ll remove it immediately
Don’t forget to drop your comments about “Identities Of 7 People Involved In The Military Aircraft That Crashed In Abuja (Photo)”….
Permpus.com has also learnt that briefly from this post/article the most important words there are: #Identities #People #Involved #Military #Aircraft #Crashed #Abuja #Photo