All Fresh students and Returning students should kindly note and adhere strictly to the following information:
A. Resumption for Academic activities commences on Monday, 18th January 2021.
B. Protective Materials:
All returning students and fresh students are to ensure they resume to campus with the
following infection prevention and control materials:
a). Face mask (at least 7 pieces)
b). A bottle of hand sanitizer.
C. Medical Screening:
1. All fresh students MUST undergo mandatory Medical Screening/Clearance
2. The Medical screening/clearance will hold at the Clearance Centre (Trinity University Health
3. Medical Screening/Clearance opens at 8.00am and closes 5.00pm daily;
4. All fresh students are required to pay a Screening fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira
5. Screening fee will be paid ONLY at the Screening/Clearance Centre without which the
students will not be screened or admitted on Campus;
6. Screening will include
b). Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT);
c). Disinfection of students’ bags and other materials
d). Blood Group and Genotype.
7. Those with unsatisfactory medical result will return home with their parents. They will only
be admitted with NCDC certification.
8. Other medical check will continue afterwards at the Medical Centre.
9. No student will be admitted into the hall of residence without the clearance pass.
10. Parents are to stay within the car park and inside their vehicles while the screening last.
ONLY students will be admitted unto the Clearance ground
D. PAYMENT OF OUTSTANDING SCHOOL FEES AND NEW SESSION FEES:
All students with outstanding school fees for the 2019/2020 academic session will not be
admitted on campus without clearing their bills.
Parents should kindly note that no signing of undertaking will be accepted for any outstanding
fees for the 2019/2020 session.
In addition to the above, students are expected to pay at least 40% of the 2020/2021 session
school fees to the University’s account before resumption.
Evidence of payment will be requested for at the gate without which the parents would be
asked to take their ward(s) back home or the student be sent back home. Parents should kindly
cooperate with us on this regard.
We appreciate your Cooperation so far.
God bless you.
Click here to verify, see and cross check how and wherwe at permpus.com has gotten this information/posts!
You can immediately Click Here to report this content and we’ll remove it immediately
Don’t forget to drop your comments about “Trinity university list out resumption requirements to students amidst covid-19”….
Permpus.com has also learnt that briefly from this post/article the most important words there are: #Trinity #university #list #resumption #requirements #students #covid19